Electronic digital signature
How to make ECD for business in Kazakhstan?
The procedure for obtaining an electronic digital signature (EDS)
Electronic digital signature (EDS) has the same status as handwritten signatures (legal and enforceable).
A wide range of e-government services can be received by EDS only.
Documents to be submitted to AEC for EDS issuance:
For an individual
- Application to obtain EDS (Download link below);
- Notarized power of attorney for a representative (Download link below).
For a legal entity:
- Application (Download link below);
- Original passport;
- Clear copy of the order (decision, protocol) of appointing the CEO or acting CEO;
- Notarized power of attorney for a representative (Download link below);
- Note or certificate (if any) of registration (re-registration) of the legal entity of the beneficiary as a legal entity in accordance with the Acting Law of the AIFC.