Electronic digital signature
The procedure for obtaining an electronic digital signature (EDS)
Electronic digital signature (EDS) has the same status as handwritten signatures (legal and enforceable).
A wide range of e-government services can be received by EDS only.
Documents to be submitted to AEC for EDS issuance:
For an individual
- Application to obtain EDS (Download link below);
- Notarized power of attorney for a representative (Download link below).
For a legal entity:
- Application (Download link below);
- Original passport;
- Clear copy of the order (decision, protocol) of appointing the CEO or acting CEO;
- Notarized power of attorney for a representative (Download link below);
- Note or certificate (if any) of registration (re-registration) of the legal entity of the beneficiary as a legal entity in accordance with the Acting Law of the AIFC.