Medical Centres in Astana
International SOS is a world leading medical, security and assistance service provider to a range of multinational corporations. We help them to meet their duty of care to their employees through providing them with medical and security support and information, coordinated by our network of international assistance centers.
Our clinics provide international-standard evidence based medical services to meet your healthcare needs during your stay in Kazakhstan. We offer primary, specialist, diagnostic and 24/7 emergency care. Both, our clinics and ambulances, are equipped in accordance with the American Heart Association Standards needs to stabilize a critically-ill or injured patient before an out-of-Kazakhstan evacuation or in-country hospital care.
We offer wide range of services including:
· Four 24/7/365 international-standard clinics located in Astana, Almaty, Atyrau and Aktau
· 24/7 ground ambulance
· English speaking staff
· Access to medical emergency evacuation and repatriation
· Pharmacy stocked by western brands of medication
· 24hr Assistance Centers
· Occupational health programmes, health check-ups, vaccination programmes
· First-aid kits and first-aid training for client's staff in English and Russian
International SOS clinics in Kazakhstan have been operating for more than 20 years. Staffed with expatriate and local doctors trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Advanced Trauma Life Support, we ensure that members receive the levels of care which they and their family are accustomed to.
Contact person: Assel Abdullina, Sales Executive
Telephone: +7 7172 476 911
Mobile: +7 701 914 89 80